DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

DawnCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Fubzey
Al3xx
6 posters

Hey there, just an idea ^.^

Al3xx
    Al3xx
    NewMember
    NewMember

Hey there, just an idea ^.^ Empty Hey there, just an idea ^.^

Post  Al3xx Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 am

Heyy, Im Alex you may know me on the server as al3x2309 or with my nick ~Al3x.
    So, here's the thing, I really love your server been playing nearly a week now, time flies when you're having fun eh;). So, here's the thing I just want to suggest a few things, plugins, to be exact. The first one is a protection plugin, Residence which could be used aswell as factions to create a much easier way to protect land, especially for factions with gewer members or users who do not want to join a faction. It is very versatile with many customisable features and requires little learning to master the commands. I have used this on previous servers I have played on and found it to be a really good, useful plugin. Might I also add it will mean Lockette will be no longer required as Residence enables all chests, furnaces etc. to be protected.
    I would give you the link, but Im afraid it says that new forum users cannot post links for 7 days. However, a simple search "Residence" in the Plugins section of the BukkitFroums, will put you right.
    Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to read this, and of course I respect your decisions. If you dont like this suggestion, fair enough, after all who am I to interfere with the server Very Happy
    Yours sincerely,
    Alex (al3x2309 or Al3x)

Last edited by Al3xx on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fubzey
    Fubzey
    Administrator

Hey there, just an idea ^.^ Empty Re: Hey there, just an idea ^.^

Post  Fubzey Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 am

Al3xx wrote:Heyy, Im Alex you may know me on the server as al3x2309 or with my nick ~Al3x.
    So, here's the thing, I really love your server been playing nearly a week now, time flies when you're having fun eh;). So, here's the thing I just want to suggest a few things, plugins, to be exact. The first one is a protection plugin, Residence which could be used aswell as factions to create a much easier way to protect land, especially for factions with gewer members or users who do not want to join a faction. It is very versatile with many customisable features and requires little learning to master the commands. I have used this on previous servers I have played on and found it to be a really good, useful plugin. Might I also add it will mean Lockette will be no longer required as Residence enables all chests, furnaces etc. to be protected.
    I would give you the link, but Im afraid it says that new forum users cannot post links for 7 days. However, a simple search "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg" in the Plugins section of the BukkitFroums, will put you right.
    Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to read this, and of course I respect your decisions. If you dont like this suggestion, fair enough, after all who am I to interfere with the server Very Happy
    Yours sincerely,
    Alex (al3x2309 or Al3x)

Ill be looking into this Residence plugin thank you very much..
    Al3xx
    Al3xx
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  Al3xx Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 am

Thanks for replying, and great I hope you like it xD
    ImJak
    ImJak

Post  ImJak Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 am

Players being able to protect their property is a great idea, but has anyone thought of people protecting other players property if it has no protection rights, making that players house unusable by the original owner.
    Al3xx
    Al3xx
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  Al3xx Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Thats a good point and this is the solution, basically it is a players responsibility to protect their house, if they dont, tough. People are allowed to claim unprotected houses, its the users fault for not protecting it:). This is how a previous serer I played worked, and in the end most people realised how essential protecting is.
    Joee221
    Joee221
    NewMember
    NewMember

Hey there, just an idea ^.^ Empty Residence <3

Post  Joee221 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:48 am

Residence <3
    It works amazingly well and is very simple, although noobs still manage to fail at the simplicity of it. If residence was to be used then you could set have a tutorial at spawn for new members to refer to.
    But anyway I would definitely vouche for residence as it works efficiently and is great for cities as you can create subzones inside of the main city protection for example have the main city protection then make subzones for each person's plot. Residence is suitable for any server!

Thanks
    //Joee221
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 pm

i'd build a town o:
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm

can we put a /warp kingdom sign in the spawn area so the extrients city can be an official city on the server? then people can teleport to it if they want. it could become an official town where people can visit and buy from stores and stuff. plz reply if u think its a cool idea Very Happy
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:41 am

zombieaddict14 wrote:can we put a /warp kingdom sign in the spawn area so the extrients city can be an official city on the server? then people can teleport to it if they want. it could become an official town where people can visit and buy from stores and stuff. plz reply if u think its a cool idea Very Happy

gonna get all dem players o:
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:16 am

yeah and if peoples just want 2 visit they can too Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 pm