DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

DawnCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh
zombieaddict14
6 posters

Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza]

zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza] Empty Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza]

Post  zombieaddict14 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:14 am

the extrients is a kingdom faction owned by zombieaddict14. you can do /warp kingdom to teleport there or ask zombieaddict14, fimum1, or jsob1 to join us. join us and get starting tools and a plot for your house!

Last edited by zombieaddict14 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza] Empty Re: Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza]

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:39 am

good luck expanding
    ImJak
    ImJak

Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza] Empty Re: Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza]

Post  ImJak Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 am

If you already have land, try posting pics so the people can view of what it looks like.
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:17 am

ImJak wrote:If you already have land, try posting pics so the people can view of what it looks like.
    snot bad really needs some touch ups though in my opinion
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:52 pm

yea we might need 2 expand the wall n stuff and some shops r needed but other than that we r doing great Very Happy
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:38 am

zombieaddict14 wrote:yea we might need 2 expand the wall n stuff and some shops r needed but other than that we r doing great Very Happy

should build a massive city hall in front of that fountain plot
    ImJak
    ImJak

Post  ImJak Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 am

I still think you should post pictures to give people a view of your land.
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 am

i'll take some for him in a bit finishing up my sky fortress
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 am

Last edited by crauza on Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:41 am

Thanks for the picture help Very Happy
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 am

zombieaddict14 wrote:Thanks for the picture help Very Happy
    no prob
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 am

yea we might make a city hall where the archery barracks are. was thinking about that too.
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 am

zombieaddict14 wrote:yea we might make a city hall where the archery barracks are. was thinking about that too.

would be a nice add

maybe add towers to the 4 corners of the city and a massive city gate?
    unless your going to expand the walls
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:38 am

yeah gonna make 4 towers like the 2 in front only taller, but also need stone bricks 4 wall, which are only in creative. maybe either sushi could help me again or i could get creative once i become a full mod.
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 am

zombieaddict14 wrote:yeah gonna make 4 towers like the 2 in front only taller, but also need stone bricks 4 wall, which are only in creative. maybe either sushi could help me again or i could get creative once i become a full mod.

well you can always ask someone with world exit to mask the wrong blocks with that stone brick
    BlackThunder885
    BlackThunder885
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  BlackThunder885 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Looking good as always keep in touch if you are in need of stone or cobble. I should have enough to trade still even with me starting up Black Wind Guild.
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 pm

k thanks thunder always looking 4 materials. maybe you vould make some shops without spamming at the spawn.
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:49 am

make like a shopping district, housing district, town hall district, and a trading district?
    what I'm trying to say is divide your town in 4 regions each one for different things
    will have to make a different town for that though because we might be starting over on new map or
    because peoples buildings are everywhere in your town
    zombieaddict14
    NewMember
    NewMember

Post  zombieaddict14 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:56 am

thnks good idea Very Happy
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 am

zombieaddict14 wrote:thnks good idea Very Happy
    i thought so
    ArchmageChip

Extrients faction (KINGDOM FACTION) [also now with pictures thanks to crauza] Empty I should've thought of that!

Post  ArchmageChip Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 am

must...implement....idea...
    fimum1

Post  fimum1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 am

The kingdom looks really good now to implement these ideas when the server comes back up!
    sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh

Post  sdfghdfghdeghd fghdgh Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 am

fimum1 wrote:The kingdom looks really good now to implement these ideas when the server comes back up!
    i'll help with mats if we just doing a rollback

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 pm