DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DawnCraft

Welcome to DawnCraft, Make sure you Sign up and Vote Smile

DawnCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woah! Huge website traffic!

ImJak
    ImJak

Woah! Huge website traffic! Empty Woah! Huge website traffic!

Post  ImJak Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 am

I was out today, so I was completely oblivious to what has happened.

It is absolutely amazing to how much this website has blown up! (In a good way) Yesterday it was like a ghost town and today it is huge, there have been a lot of posts, the website and been updated, it is a lot easier on the eyes and I am no forum staff, today has been a huge success to thank you to everyone that has contributed by signing up, donating and voting for the server, with the way things are going this server will become very big very fast, I hope that the valuable members of this community will continue to vote and donate.

I will not be active until the night tomorrow and I apologize I will be out with my girlfriend and her family so I will answer all unanswered questions and problems on the forum later that day, I will be active very early in the morning though so that is a step in the right direction.

Suggestions and problems do not go unnoticed despite the amount of people that are using this forum, each member of staff which you can see by visiting the staff list thread, is devoted to helping you solve your problems and questions, have a nice day.

*EDIT*
    You should download "Ventrilo" and join the server chat!
    Ventrilo is where you can communicate with eachother like teamspeak.
    VENT INFO:
    HOST: V77.DARKSTARLLC.COM
    PORT: 4214

Best regards,
    ImJak